Sunday, September 16, 2012

What a wonderful gift

I'm offering this as a workshop the end of October. What  wonderful Christmas present for someone, or a great way of preserving memories of a loved one you lost. Cost will be $30.00 and all you bring is your photos and adhesive, I'll give you the rest. I'll repost this again with more details. Just wanted to give you a peek.

This one is a close up of the top left corner of the tray. My photo is double matted with Remember is a sticker or you could us "family".

This is the bottom of the tray. I will give you the letter you wish. The journaling spot is if you wish to write something otherwise you could put another photo or a piece of paper in the spot. Yes we make two small roses out of paper for the second from the left portion. Let me know what you think.
Send your messages to kmauk@excel.net This idea was lifted from Lisa Stenz another Close to my Heart consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment