Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Cards

What is in store for cards this week? We'll create these 5 cards. The top left we make the new yo-yos, the top right using an ink pad and no stamping, I'll show you how to make background paper then bottom middle this is the newest thing out there. You'll love making this card. Cost of the workshop is $6.00 or free if you place an order of $15.00 or more.
OK you all know this is not my favorite holiday coming up October 31st but I thought I would make a card anyway. You will use shaving cream with your reinkers for the background. We also will color with our markers again. No B&T paper on this one.

Then this one, what can I say - thank you pinterest. I got this idea off there, yes my cricut was working overtime to cut the scallop squares and the plain squares. We will use the Flirty paper kit for this. One card that can be used for many different occasions and it's easy. Another one you'll want to remake.


If you would like a set of these cards email me at kmauk@excel.net and in the subject line put cards please. I do have a few openings on Saturday October 6th at 1:00pm if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment