Saturday, July 21, 2012

Discounted List

There is a list of the 24 colors and embellishment items that Close to my Heart is going to discount on July 31st. If you want any of the these items please order them now because it's now "while supplies last". You can order them off my website (see catalog on the rights side) or email me kmauk@excel.net. If you order them off the website don't forget with a purchase of $75.00 you'll get free paper kit with embellishments. Aslo the shade pack of cardstocks are leaving us so if you want them do the same. Heres the list:
Inks, Re-Inkers, Cardstock Colors & Markers
Grey Wool
Grey Flannel
Vanilla Cream
                                                                      Parchment
Brown Bag
Baby Pink
Taffy
Sunkiss Yellow
Key Lime
Heavenly Blue
Lilac Mist
Spring Iris
Amethyst
Holiday Red 
Sunflower
Dutch Blue
Moonstruck
Vineyard Berry
Tulip
Garden Green
Petal
Garnet
Pansy Purple
                        Papers & Stickease/dimensional elements/rub-ons
Lucy
Footloose
Superhero
Cruisin'
Typeset
Roxie
Elemental
Sonoma
Workshops on the Go
All of the workshops in the current Spring/Summer Idea Book will be retiring.
Accessories
Sweet leaf grosgrain ribbon
Bottle Caps
Seaside Wooden shapes (already gone!)
Comic Badge Buttons
Heirloom Assortment
Lots of Dots Dimensional Element Alphabet
My Creations All-sorts Mini album
My Creations Mix n Mingle album
My Creations adorables
My Creations Cube
Craft Tray
 
You will like what the new catalog has to offer. I sure do.
Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment