Sunday, July 8, 2012

August Card/Swap

This is a using the Lovely Lily stamp set, sunset, olive cardstock/inks, and glitter gel. I cut the leave off the lily and used that as the background stamp on the top half of the card. This is a using the Lovely Lily stamp set, sunset, olive cardstock, and glitter gel. I cut the leave off the lily and used that as the background stamp on the top half of the card. This card also lifts up to open bby the end of the olive and the word part folds down while the olive brad is holding it shut. The lily is also colored in with our waterbrush and I used our glitter gel on the center of the flower.This card also lifts up to open and the olive brad is holding it shut.
I'm also using this as a swap for other Close to my Heart Consultants at our convention. Hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment