Friday, March 30, 2012

Daughters wedding invitation

Ok since I have these invitations done and already mailed out I am now able to post what her invitations look like. She is a simple person and didn't want anything fancy. Her only request was that she has a reply card you can wrip off and send back. So I came up with this.
I took this photo before it was completed. I added a sparkel on the top of the diamond ring. When you open the invitation it becomes a three fold and the right side is the reply card. Once they send that back it becomes just a regural invitation with the wording in the center and on the inside of the cover it has the reception information. All in one card. Simple but nice. Karla and Chris loved them when they were done! I'm so happy. Now we can hope for nice weather on May 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment