Wednesday, March 28, 2012

April Cards

These are my April Cards for April 2nd and 3rd. If you would like to join me let me know before Monday morning. This is at my house and cost is $6.00 but are free if you place an order of $15.00 or more.
Simple baby card. When you aren't sure if it's a boy or girl garden green and buttercup colors work well. The background is made with the stitching stamp set and the banner is from our cricut. Simple but nice look.
 The left card is with the stamp that was in the special for January with the blocks. I know afew of you have that and thought you might need another idea. The right card in blush is from Lisa Stenz another consulant that after you stamp the flower you cover it with glitter gel. Love that look.
 This is one of my top picks. I love the black and white cards. The flowers are made from our scallop circle punch with the universal backgound stamp over it (musical note), then crunched to make the flower. Everyones will look different. You can put any saying on here. I thought the music notes went well with "Happy Birthday".
 Then we come to the taff and black card. Since I've been off I've loved making the roses from our cricut cartridge. They are so easy and geat look to any card. The diamond background is from the April Stamp of the Month and it is embrossed with white powder.
Hope you enjoy the Spring Cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment