Sunday, March 30, 2014

April Cards

These are the April cards for the workshops on Monday April 7th and Thursday April 10th both nights at 6:00pm. Cost is $6.00 and everything is precut for you. Let me know if you are interested in joining me.
This first card I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make these cute little bows. It's a card you can stamp anything on the bottom. Cotton Candy and black always look nice together for a ladies birthday card. We do sand the dry embossed stripes.
 
The tree card is my take on " the northern lights", pretty simple but each card will turn out differently. Very pretty card for any reason. The right card is a birthday card using our embossing folders. Then the manly birthday card is using Timberline paper pack. Love that pack. If you would like to join me let me know soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment